Students had a blast at our recent Mud Incursion. This incursion focusses on sensory risk taking and creative thinking. During the incursion, groups were sent out one at a time to engage in a number of stations which included:
- Making and decorating mud pies;
- Sculpting with art clay, stoneware clay and natural materials;
- Farm clay that was red and bit sandy and slippering for sliding on and to feel oozing through our toes;
- Natural clay based face paint; and
- Water play (no clay) and beautiful goblets and bowls.