We are proud of our children and all that they achieve and share with them a great pride in our school
At St Jude’s, we strive to demonstrate a commitment to creating and sustaining a safe and secure environment through its practices and procedures that supports student engagement and student wellbeing and that enables relationships across the school community to be positive.
St. Jude’s Pastoral Care is the expression of Christ’s care in our school community through a commitment to the wellbeing of the whole person who is created in God’s image.
Our Pastoral Care policy permeates all relationships and aspects of the curriculum and we believe that ALL members of the school community contribute to creating a climate of respect, safety, nurturing and encouragement.
At St Jude’s, it is our aim to:
- Provide a secure, caring environment where students can obtain their full potential
- Develop the individual’s self-esteem and dignity
- Provide consistent discipline based on reconciliation and problem solving
- Inform and support parents so as to encourage a positive relationship with the school
- Support staff welfare and promote personal and professional development